Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

Hello, my name is Ashley Bigoney. Yes, I know my last name is crazy, but you pronounce it like Bigonay. Anyways, I am 19 years old and I am a sophomore. I am from Huntsville, AL. I have two older brothers, and a little sister. I am a huge family person, so being 6 hours away really kills me. Coming to school here at South Alabama was a very tough decision. I didn't want to be this far away from my family and friends. One thing that really swayed my decision to come here was that my boyfriend of now three and a half years came here with me. When I came on a tour here at South I just fell in love with the campus. I love meeting new people so this was a great choice for doing that. Also, I knew that I wanted to dance at whatever college I went to and South has a great dance team. At the time when I was getting ready to go to college I thought that I wanted to become a nurse and I knew that South was known for their medical field.

No comments:

Post a Comment