Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4T teacher #3

I was assigned the teacher arvind s. grover. The first blog post of hers i read was called "Showing all kinds of Loving families". In this blog she writes how important it is to teach about the different kinds of families. She posted a video of two gay men that get married after being together for a very long time. They adopt a child and have a wonderful life. In response, I wrote that i think it is also very important to teach about the different kinds of families. I never was really taught about it. Now when I see other kinds than my own family, it kinda shocks me. Especially today with our society, their are so many people different than ourselves.

The next post I read was titled "Hi friends and strangers, please interact with me, not your mobile device". In this post, she talks about how all everyone is addicted to their phones. How they don't even interact with each other because they are too busy on their phones. She posted a video about people that are missing out on the things in front of them because they are doing things on their phones. I responded by saying how I see this going on all the time. I will be trying to have a conversation with someone and they just ignore me because they are distracted by something on their phone. My boyfriend even does this. It is very aggravating! It is good that our society is so technologically advanced, but it is bad if we can interact with the people around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment