Sunday, March 2, 2014

C4K summary

Shamone Morris, a third grader in Ms. Martins class, wrote a blog on what she believes. She wrote about how she was a Christian and loves Christ because he saved her. She wrote all about why she believes and why others should believe. She also included a couple of bible verses to help enforce what she was saying. I can tell she didn't proofread what she wrote because there was a lot of words misspelled, wrote the same word twice, and her punctuation and grammar was poor. For my comment back, I wrote how I thought it was wonderful that she was sharing her belief with others. I said that I was also a Christian and that she inspires me to share my belief with others as well. Last, I told her to make sure she reads what she writes before she posts it.

No comments:

Post a Comment